No Room Reservations made until Final Confirmation along with Advance received.
Rooms & Rates subject to availability on specific time Period.
Bed type subject to availability , as per hotel / resort Owner.
All Transfers in Bhutan ( Private Basis ) only.
For Any deviations, delay or extra transfers, added charges will be applied for transport. The extra amount will be informed to the guests by the driver / escort and the amount has to be settled immediately.
Pick Up and Return time will be advised to the guests upon arrival.
Please let the guests know that once the timing has been informed to them, it has to be strictly adhered.
If Flight Cancel / Delay , Company is not Liable to be….
No Refund / Cancellation accepted on Final Confirmation made.
Quality & Quantity will assured service level.
95 % will assure Guest Satisfaction.
Valid Passport // Voter ID ( For Adult )
Birth Certificate & School ID with Photographs – English ( For Child ).
Guest have to Bear the Permit Fee ( If Imposed by Bhutan Government ) – At own Cost.
Payment Terms & Condition :
• Prior to 120 days or more: Rs. 3000.00 ( Per Pax. )
• Prior to 90 days of departure: 30% of tour Cost.
• Prior to 60 days of departure: 50% of tour Cost.
• Prior to 30 days of departure: 75% of tour Cost.
• Prior to 15 days of departure: 100% of tour Cost.
Note : Payment Terms may adjusted on Understanding Basis.
If you want to cancel your Package send written e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, with an registered e-mail Id at the time of booking within a mentioned period of time, must be received at our office.
The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges as follows :
Prior to 30 days or more: 25 % or Rs. 2000.00 ( Whichever is Higher. )
Between 20 - 30 days ahead of departure: 50 % or Rs. 5000.00 ( Whichever is Higher. )
Between 10 - 20 days of departure: 75 % or Rs. 10000.00 ( Whichever is Higher. )
Between 0 - 10 days to date of departure: 100% ( NO REFUND )
If we change or cancel your holiday
1. We plan the travel arrangements in advance. If any unlikely circumstances we may have to make changes to your travel arrangements.
2. In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
3. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
4. If we unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather), we shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour.